Friday 15 February 2019, 12:30pm - 04:00pm
Hits : 147
A Greater Manchester-wide Mental Health Network has been established which will support the delivery of quality outcomes associated with the implementation of the overall Greater Manchester Mental Health and Wellbeing Strategy.
The focus of this session will be on adult mental health. We will hear about a number of the adult mental health programmes and projects that are being implemented. There will also be opportunities to support the development of these programmes and projects and discuss successes and challenges and how these may be overcome.
- Hear from people with lived experience of mental ill health.
- Receive a brief overview of the Greater Manchester Mental Health Programme and have the opportunity to ask any questions.
- Learn about four of the key adult mental health programmes that have received Greater Manchester transformation funding.
- Contribute to the development of action plans to improve adult mental health access and waiting times.
- Contribute to the development of a Greater Manchester offer to improve mental health in education settings.
- Understand what actions are required prior to the next Greater Manchester Mental Health Network session.
- Mental Health stakeholder in Greater Manchester
Location Hotel Football, 99 Sir Matt Busby Way, Manchester, M16 0SZ